Monday, March 29, 2010

Effects of Bulimia

Bulimia has emotional and physical effects, both of which I have experienced.

Picking up bad habits such as nail biting. I never ever bit my nails in my life until I became bulimic.













Depression or loss of interest. Loss of energy, stress, anxiety.












Weight loss. Ribs stick out. Some people become more active. I started to run a few times a week. (It helps a lot actually, I recommend it)










Red eyes. (this photo is obviously enhanced) Right after purging, eyes become red and tears form. It looks like you've been crying.






Knuckle scar/dryness. Mine is on my left index finger (I'm left handed). It's from when your knuckle scrapes against you teeth, then is forced up when the puke starts coming out.




No comments:

Post a Comment